Click on floor plan to view larger size
GRANNY FLATS CENTRAL COAST - Granny May Series base price includes:-
- Reinforced concrete slab (therefore no steps).
- Termite protection.
- Termite resistant frames and trusses.
- Quality External cladding materials.
- Colorbond roof gutters and downpipes (no maintenance).
- Anticon insulation under roof sheeting.
- R1.5 insulation batts in external walls.
- R3.0 insulation batts to ceiling.
- Aluminium windows and doors with flyscreens.
- Aluminium glass door with dead lock.
- Built-in wardrobes with shelf and hanging rail.
- Linen cupboard 4 shelves.
- Large workable kitchen cupboards with overhead cupboards.
- 1 ½ bowl kitchen sink with flick mixer.
- Smeg under bench electric oven.
- Smeg gas cook top.
- Kitchen floor tiled.
- Tiled 2.0m high in shower recess.
- Splashback tiles to vanity, tub and washing machine.
- Skirting tiles in rest.
- Quality fittings such as aluminium pivot shower screen, vanity, toilet, IXL exhaust and light.
- Rinnai Infinity 25L hot water heater.
- Vertical blinds.
- Builder security fencing.
- Builders temporary toilet.
- All rubbish removed.
- Council plans and basix.
- Home Warranty Insurance.
- Professionally cleaned.
ALLOWANCES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR BASE PRICE
Council fees and charges.
Site suitability (no easements, trees, slope of land, site access, site clearing).
Plumbing connection to existing sewer, town water, stormwater and water tank if required by Council.
Connection to electrical supply.
Connection to gas supply.
Upon a site inspection the above works can be allowed for in Final Contract Price. The reason for this is that every site is different when connecting to existing services.